The all-new 2019 INFINITI QX80
is a luxury three-row SUV with a quiet, comfortable cabin that seats up to eight people and is filled with high-end materials. The stylish exterior combines excellence in a classy looking full-size SUV with a sporty feel. Its unique styling doesn't look like anything else on the road today. It's eye-catching and makes a statement with its curved, yet boxy front-end, with a large chrome-trimmed grille and INFINITI badge front and center, and slim headlights. Stop into our INFINITI of Dayton showroom located at 299 Loop Rd, Centerville, OH
to see for yourself how truly remarkable this SUV really is. Call 800-724-9567
to set up a test drive.
The 2019 INFINITI QX80 seats seven people with the second-row captain's chair and up to eight people with the optional second-row bench seat. You'll find two full sets of LATCH child safety seat connectors in the second-row outboard seats and a tether anchor in the third-row. Heated and power-adjustable front seats and a heated steering wheel are standard, with available ventilated front seats and heated second-row seats.
The 2019 INFINITI QX80 has quite a bit of cargo space making this the perfect vehicle for families. You'll find 16.6 cubic feet of space behind the third-row seat, 49.6 cubic feet of cargo space when the third-row seat is folded flat, and 95.1 cubic feet of cargo space with both the second and third-row seats folded flat.
The 2019 INFINITI QX80 gets pretty good gas mileage considering its size. Estimated EPA ratings come in at 14 mpg city and 20 mpg highway for the Luxe rear-wheel-drive and 13 mpg city and 19 mpg highway for the Luxe 4WD and the Limited 4WD.
A few key features on the 2019 INFINITI QX80 are the Hydraulic Body Motion Control that gives you better cornering and a smoother ride, Smart Rearview Mirror in the ProACTIVE package shows a digital representation when your view is hindered by passengers, large cargo, and darkness, and the Predictive Forward Collision Warning that senses the distance of the two cars ahead of you.
Three Models to Choose From
QX80 Luxe Standard Features
All three 2019 INFINITI QX80 models come standard with the 5.6-liter V8 engine delivering 400 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque and seven-speed automatic transmission with Adaptive Shift Control, and all three models have a maximum towing cavity of 8,500 pounds.
The 2019 INFINITI QX80 Luxe trim starts at $65,400 and comes with a long list of standard tech, safety, convenience features that follow through all three models (click here
for a full list):
- Rear-wheel-drive; 2-wheel Active Brake Limited Slip and Hill start assist
- Standard 20 x 8.0-inch, aluminum-alloy wheels with all-season tires
- Automatic on/off LED headlights with high beam assist windshield wiper interlock
- LED turn signals, Integrated LED front fog lights, LED rear brake lights and Clear center high-mounted stoplight
- Body-color running boards with integrated splash guards
- Power-sliding tinted glass moonroof with one-touch auto-open/close, tilt feature and sliding sunshade
- Power rear liftgate
- Roof rails
- UV-reducing solar glass
- Rear privacy glass
- INFINITI Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition, Remote power-opening of windows
- Auto-dimming, power folding, heated outside mirrors with integrated turn signals, courtesy lights and reverse tilt-down feature
- Rain-sensing, variable intermittent front windshield wipers
- Rear window intermittent wiper and defroster with timer
- Integrated Class IV tow hitch and seven-pin wiring harness with cover
- Remote Engine Start System
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control System with micro filter
- Sequential welcome lighting illuminated entry system and overhead ambient light
- Front seat-back map pockets; front and rear door pockets
- Nine cup holders and four bottle holders
- Front center console with adjustable armrest, storage compartment, and 12-volt power outlet
- Second-row center console armrest with two storage compartments
- 12-volt power outlet in the cargo area
- Leather-appointed seating
- Ten-way power driver's seat, including 2-way power lumbar support
- Eight-way power front passenger's seat, including 2-way power lumbar support
- Dual occupant memory system for driver's seat, outside mirrors and steering wheel, linked to individual Intelligent Keys
- Heated front seats
- A leather-wrapped heated steering wheel and shift knob
- Second-row captain's chairs with a tip-up easy entry for third-row
- Power 60/40-split fold-flat and reclining third-row seats
- Bose 13-speaker Premium Sound System, including 2 subwoofers, AM/FM radio, single in-dash CD/DVD player with MP3 playback capability, Radio Data System and speed-sensitive volume control
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- USB connection ports, auxiliary audio/video input jacks in the front center console
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 4-year complimentary trial access to real-time traffic information, weather, fuel prices, movie times, sports scores, and stocks
- 8-inch color touchscreen display
- INFINITI Voice Recognition for audio, navigation, and vehicle information systems
- INFINITI InTouch Services safety, security, and convenience features with complimentary 4-year Select package trial, first 12 months include Premier package features, includes Navigation System with Lane Guidance and 3-D building graphics
- Around View Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection and Front and Rear Sonar System
- Auto-dimming inside mirror with Homelink Universal Transceiver
- INFINITI Advanced Airbag System; driver's and front passenger's front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental airbags, roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental airbags with rollover sensor for outboard occupant head protection for all three rows
- Three-point height-adjustable seat belts in front and rear with Emergency Locking Retractor and Automatic Locking Retractor
- Zone Body construction with a reinforced passenger compartment and front and rear crumple zones
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) helps simplify proper installation of compatible child restraint seats
- Brake Assist, 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Control System
- Trailer Sway Control
QX80 LUXE 4WD
the 2019 INFINITI QX80 Luxe 4WD starts at $68,500 and includes all of the same QX80 LUXE standard features plus INFINITI All-Mode 4WD.
QX80 Limited 4WD
The 2019 INFINITI QX80 Limited 4WD starts at $90,100. Its interior is nothing but first-class. You'll feel like a queen (or king) while sitting in comfort on the two-tone semi-aniline leather with Alcantara appointed seating. It's got beautiful quilted stitching lines that flow throughout the cabin. LIMITED is embossed on the first and second-row seat backs. There is chrome, matte, and real Ash wood finished throughout.
INFINITI InTouch serves includes a whole suite of personal and remote safety, security, and convenience features including Automatic Collision Notifications, Emergency Call, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance, Remote Engine Start, Remote Door Lock/Unlock, Drive Zone Alert, INFINITI Personal Assistant, My Schedule, Journey Planner, and more.
- Includes all QX80 LUXE 4WD standard features plus:
- Contents from ProASSIST, THEATER, ProACTIVE and SENSORY packages
- Unique design, dark, machine-finished 22-inch forged aluminum wheels with all-season tires
- Stainless steel running boards caps with rubber grips
- INFINITI under running board welcome lighting
- Satin chrome exterior trim including roof rails and crossbars
- Blind Spot Warning and Intervention
- Backup Collision Intervention
- Intelligent Cruise Control (Full-Speed Range)
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Departure Prevention.
- Distance Control Assist
The 2019 INFINITI QX80 is one of the most unique SUVs in its class with its distinctive styling inside and out that defines luxury. It's spacious, well-designed, and comes with a plethora of standard and available tech, safety, and convenience features making it an excellent choice for a family vehicle. That partial list above only shows standard features, stop into our INFINITI of Dayton showroom located at 299 Loop Rd, Centerville, OH
to see what the 2019 IINFINITI QX80 has to offer for available features! Call 800-724-9567
to set up a test drive. We're just a short drive from the surrounding areas of Centerville, Miamisburg, Kettering, and Cincinnati.